Inspire * Inform * Ignite
We are at a critical juncture in history… we are deciding – through who we are being (our thoughts, beliefs, words, attitudes and actions) – the very future of humankind’s fate on our planet.
Will we choose sustainability or environmental disaster? Social equality or social injustice? Abundance for all or hopelessness for many?
It’s up to us.
Although we are up against the greatest challenges we have ever faced, we believe that we have everything we need to meet them with courage, ingenuity and infinite possibility. We are massively capable, no one is broken, and we have everything we need to make the shift from where we seem to be going toward a powerfully co-created positive, thriving and just future for all.
All it takes is remembering who we really are and getting that we matter enough to make that shift.
OUR VISION – What we see is possible…
a world where everyone knows that they matter and contributes to a just, thriving and sustainable world for all beings.
OUR MISSION – How we’re getting there…
we are committed to inspiring, informing and ignting individuals everywhere to remember who they really are and get that they matter so that they can make their greatest contributions to the world.
OUR CORE VALUES – How we stay on track…
* Abundance… supporting sustainable livelihood for everyone.
* Authenticity… committing to risk speaking our truth as a company and as individuals, regardless of the potential for judgment or criticism.
* Awakening… being a stand for the wakeful evolution of humanity.
* Clarity… committing to working and BEing in the present.
* CommUNITY… creating Sacred Spaces which engender trusted relationships of all kinds, and where everyone is equally welcomed and supported and equal.
*Integrity… being true to our Mission as a company and as individuals.
* Joy… committing to living this work with joy and remembering that nothing needs to be taken too seriously.
* Leadership… leading by example and encouraging others to find the leader in themselves.
* Love… living from the knowledge that Love is the foundation of everything we are and do; always being willing to ask, “What would Love do now?”
*ONEness… operating from the foundational principle that we are ll One with everyone and everything.
*Partnership… Inviting others into our worldview that there are no competitors, only potential allies in collaboration, cooperation and co-creation.
* Service… being willing to choose the greater good of the whole (which includes ourselves) over our personal wants and comforts.
* Social justice… committing to leveling the playing field locally and globally by lifting those who are perceived as “less than” and living this value as a worker-owned cooperative.
* SustainABILITY… committing to loving the earth as a whole, living organism.
* Trust… relying on and reciprocating the integrity of others, and most importantly, trusting ourselves.
* Being a YES… being ever eager to stretch and grow into larger versions of ourselves as a company and as individuals.
OUR ALLIES – How we support each other…
At GTYM, we are committed hope to contributing to the betterment of the world by sharing easily accessible transformational resources, services and products through mutually beneficial partnerships with allied organizations. By sharing our collective organizational wisdom, we provide opportunities for more community members to be inspired, informed and ignited, thus expanding individual and organizational commitments to create a just, thriving and sustainable world that works for everyone.
OUR WORKPLACE – Work as Community…
With GTYM’s unique, thriving and dynamic company culture, we hope to serve as an example of a conscious community in which every aspect of our operating and management strategies and structures embody our commitment to being a P.A.S.S. (a quadruple bottom line of Profit, Awakening, Sustainability and Service). Through living our commitment to our Vision, Mission and Core Values, all staff members of Get That You Matter are in service to each other, to our community and to our allied organizations. Through our unique Sacred Commerce worker-owned-cooperative model, we cherish every relationship with and within the company, embodying our fundamental commitment to leveling the playing field and being in Service to All.